Mozilla Firefox is one of the fair browsers, which always stand real competitor to the Google Chrome. The eminent developer always keeps updating the browser periodically with the new feature on every single update. The last update Mozilla Firefox 36.0, which delivered with the inbuilt chatting app have been massive hit across the chat lovers.
In the meantime, Mozilla again produced yet another update called Firefox 37.0 on their official portal. Though the update does not bring many changes in the browser, a still number of fixes and new features makes the browser more stable on browsing.
Note: Download Mozilla Firefox latest version 37.0 at bottom of this post.
What is new in Mozilla Firefox 37.0 latest version setup?
As we said earlier, there are no bigger changes in the browser as like as the previous update Mozilla 36.0. Nevertheless, there also some noticeable changes in the browser and we have listed those features on below for your reference.
- Introducing ultimate new inbuilt user feedback system called Heartbeat. The Heartbeat feedback system helps you send your feedback regarding the browser to the developer.
- Yandex set to be the default search engine for the Turkish locale. (I hoping you remember that the Mozilla replaced Google with Bing as a default search engine on its some releases.).
- Secure search lovers now more free to use Bing on Mozilla Firefox 37.0 update. Searching on Bing search engine will automatically redirect to HTTPS protocol for safe search.
- The browser also improved protection against the site impersonation. The protection has been invoked by the OneCRL Centralized Certificate revocation.
- The browser now ported to support default HTML5 playback on YouTube. Since Macintosh and Linux currently support 720p videos, it also included with CSS display: contents of its supported lists.
Mozilla Firefox 37.0 new features on hands of Developers:
- Alongside the above features, developers also will have some handy tools for installation.
- Introducing new Web animation API tool called Animation inspector panel that helps allows you to modify animations using web technologies. This new tool allows you to play/pause and change the existing animations.
- The network panel is now featuring new tool called Security panel. This panel on Mozilla Firefox 37.0 helps you to find the requestor’s host, connection and the certificate they used.
- Are you feeling Chrome or any other browsers are more convenient for debugging? Do you want to use Mozilla Firefox developer tool on other browsers such as Google Chrome or iOS Safari? If yes, fortunately, the developer adopted another tool called Valence, which allows the users to use Firefox developer tool on other browsers. Therefore, no need to switch over here and there on browsers. Valence supports non-developer edition too.
Firefox 37.0 also comes with the many fixes that improve the stability and credibility of the browser. You can also get the release notes on their official site.
Download Mozilla 37.0 Final for Windows, Linux, & Mac OS X:
The below links provides the direct link to download the browser for your respective operating systems.
You can also download Firefox browser for Android 37.0 at Google Play.