After the success of Micromax Yureka in India, Yu sets to release yet another smartphone later this month. The new device named as Yu Yuphoria and the mobile priced for Rs.6999. It will be available on Amazon from May 28.
Micromax Yu Yuphoria is featuring fully customizable CynogenMod OS 12 Lollipop 5.0.2. Besides to the highly expected operating system deliver, the mobile also available with the proper specification to have better performance.
Update: The mobile phone now available on pure stock Android version too.
Micromax Yu Yuphoria Specification:
Yu Yuphoria is available with the fully polished metal body and the phone weight is 143 gram. The mobile itself comes with Buffed Steel and Champagne Gold color variants.
Yuphoria Mobile comes with the Quad-core, 64 bit Snapdragon 410 with the clock speed of 1.2GHz. It 4G LTE on both SIM card slots. It has G-sensor, L-sensor, P-sensor and E-Compass to have better gaming experience.
Micromax Yu Yuphoria has fully laminated 5-inch IPS display. The device screen scaled to 1280 X 720 pixels with the 16.7M colors. Its screen gets protection with Gorilla Glass 3 from scratches and breakages.
This budget phone has 8MP rear camera and 5MP front-facing camera. The rear camera does support F/2.2 aperture with the 85-degree wide-angle view.
This smartphone itself comes with 16GB of internal memory and 2GB RAM support. There was no word about whether the device has extended memory support. However, the mobile has 1.2-meter Micro USB support.
Yuphoria phone comes with the 2230 mAh Battery, and it helps to extend the battery life longer than usual. Furthermore, the Qualcomm quick charge on this device charges the battery from 0 to 65% within 45 minutes.
This smartphone has enhanced sounds profile with Wolfson and Audio FX support. The speakers placed on the backside of the phone to deliver better output.
You also read: A complete review and specification of Xiaomi Mi 4i.
Why is Yureka better than Yuphoria?
- Since Yureka runs powers octa-core with the clock speed of 1.5GHz, it will win the race on performance.
- Compared to Yuphoria, it lasts longer for the whole day with the 2500 mAh battery support.
- Yuphoria comes with the 8 MP rear camera only, whereas you can capture photos with Yureka up to 13 MP.
- External memory supports on Yureka. You can extend your phone memory up to 32GB with the micro SD card.
Verdict: Though Yuphoria has lesser specification compared to Yureka, still it is a better choice under Rs.7000 category.
How to buy Yuphoria?
The mobile will be available on Amazon on May 28 as a flash sale. You have to register through the below link, in case you want to buy this new mobile.
Update: YU Yuphoria now available on Android instead of CyanogenMod, which is available for only Rs. 6499.
- Click on the below button to download Yu Yuphoria Android or CynogenMod version.
If Amazon prompt you to register, follow the below steps:
- Go to buy Yuphoria from Amazon link.
- Click on Register button and new windows will be getting opened. Click on the subscribe button that is below to the Amazon delivers.
- Click on the subscribe button that is below to the Amazon delivers.
- Add the mobile to your Cart as soon as the mobile released on Amazon.
- Finally, go to your cart and pay-out for the mobile.