Are you one of the regular WhatsApp user who speculated about the newly introduced blue ticks in WhatsApp?. This bluetick feature has been rolled out to the every app users without further updates and prior notice. Though it does some beneficial to the user, most of them are concerned about their privacy. This How to remove or disable blue ticks feature from WhatsApp tutorial helps you to get rid of the bluetick from the WhatsApp and makes your conversation little better convenience.
What is the checks or ticks in WhatsApp mean:
Each and every tick or check marks represents different messaging actions. I have sorted out them below that might be strange to you.
The single tick or check mark represents the message successfully sent to the recipient.
The double tick mark next to the message indicates the message you have sent to the mobile number was successfully delivered to the receiver.
The blue double tick or check is showing that the recipient read your message.
WhatsApp also symbolized the Group chat and that is available for the group admin only. Some of them are
The double tick or check mark will be displayed if all the group users received your message.
The blue double tick will be visible if all of your group members read your message.
How to read WhatsApp messages without bluetick or check mark:
1. First you have to install the latest version of WhatsApp version 2.11.467 on your android mobile. You can download the WhatsApp version 2.11.467 apk for Android here.
2. Go to settings->security->and check the unknown sources since you are installing the app outside from the Google Play. If you try to install any apps without checking the unknown sources box, you will get an error message, and it won’t let you install the outside world apps.
Note: If you are previously installed WhatsApp from Google play, it better to backup all your conversations.
3. Open the recently installed WhatsApp application and go to settings->Account->Privacy.
4. You will ascertain there was a checkbox called Read recipients.
5. Uncheck the Read Recipient box. That’s it. Hereafter no one will be notified with the blue ticks even if you read the messages.
Note: This feature is currently not available for Google play. It is currently available for the apps that download from official WhatsApp website. Sorry for Windows and iOS WhatsApp, you are currently at the dark side of the WhatsApp.
If you have any clarification regarding the How to remove or disable blue ticks feature from the WhatsApp fix, feel free to comments below. We are very glad to help you.